Nathan and I discovered this really cool park near our apartment over the summer, and have been taking regular walks there ever since. More recently, we've been playing soccer there. Really we just kick the ball back and forth and try juggling. But it's a good work out. I'm hoping to join a neighborhood pick-up game after I buy some cleats and get in better shape. Here are some pictures of tonight's fun.
I was talking to my mom earlier today, and she said I should post more videos. So here are two of us in the park. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get the videos off of our proper video camera, so this is from our picture camera, which has no microphone. Hence, no sound.
Mom, you should get facebook, because I put a bunch of pics on there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment